EMU AUSTRALIA RETURNS POLICY - SOUTH KOREA
We know sometimes it's hard to choose the perfect product online so we offer a simple exchange and refund process.
The EMU Australia online store is happy to honour customers with an exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase for any EMU Australia goods purchased on our official EMU online store - emuaustralia.com
The returns process is simple. Here are the steps:
- 1. Please read the 'Important things to note' section of this policy to ensure we can accept your goods.
- 2. Please complete the return form on the back of the 'pick ticket' you received with your package.
- 3. Click here to download the return form if you do not have the original paperwork.
- 4. Put the completed form inside the box.
- 5. Return the box to our warehouse (address is on the returns form).
Once the goods have been received, we will confirm via email and send the exchange or process the refund.
Please complete all paperwork, to avoid any delays with this process when returning goods to our warehouse.
Important things to note
There are few important things to know before returning an item:
- (a) Any returns, exchanges or refunds will be processed by EMU Australia only if the customer has purchased the product/s through our official EMU Australia website www.emuaustralia.com
- Defective Claims - Warranty claims are to be made within 1 year of the order date. Customers who have purchased from our direct channels may place their request with us. Third party customers will have to be referred to their third party retailer to process their warranty claim. This applies to refunds and exchanges as well.
- Refunds and Exchanges - Are to be made within 30 days from the order date. Exceptions may apply upon further review, at our discretion, of a reasonable claim.
- (b) Items purchased through retail stores must be returned to the place of purchase for exchange/refund.
- (c) Items purchased through 3rd party websites must be returned to the place of purchase for exchange/refund.
- (d) Any customer wishing for direct exchange or refund must complete the steps detailed below.
- (e) All costs associated with the return of goods are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
- (f) The original shipping costs are not refundable.
- (g) Any customer wishing for a direct exchange or refund must send back the purchased EMU Australia goods in their original and unworn condition in the original packaging with all tags still attached.
- (h) Any products that are returned that do not comply with original condition standards will be sent back to you at your expense.
How long will it take to process my refund?
If you meet the above criteria allow 7 business days from when we receive the returned goods for an exchange or refund to be processed, subject to your bank policy. We don’t offer credits.
The refund will appear in the bank account/credit card you used to purchase.
What if the product is faulty?
If the product is defective or faulty, please contact customer service at email@example.com
It's best to send photos of the issue when you contact us.
What if the product is not faulty?
We do except returns if the item is not faulty. Simply follow the returns process above and ensure the EMU Australia goods are returned in original condition. The customer will cover the cost of returning non-faulty products. Customers can return goods for an exchange or refund. We don’t offer credits.
Need further help?
Our customer service team are happy to help. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org