Spend & Save > Get 20% when you spend $250
Not valid with any other offer
Transaction does not qualify for free exchange
Limited time only
Made from the finest Australian lambskin the EMU Australia baby rug is the perfect creature comfort for any new born. It is 100% natural and hypoallergenic. The baby rug size is approximately 60cm wide x 90cm long.
on All Orders
- 100% Natural Australian Sheepskin play rug is hypoallergenic
- Perfect for cribs, bassinets, playpens or car seats
- Wool's naturally dense fibres provide a calming texture that soothes and comforts baby
- Natural sheepskin insulates and ventilates, keeping baby warm in winter and cool in summer
- Wool naturally wicks moisture away from babies' tender skin
- Sheepskin is naturally flame resistant
The EMU sheepskin baby rug is 100% natural and 100% comfortable. Use it to line any surface your baby goes for the ultimate soothing and comfortable environment. The thick wool fibres insulates, ventilates and regulates temperature, keeping babies warm in winter and cool in summer.
The baby rug can vary slightly in size due to being a natural product, as a guide the dimensions are 60cm wide x 90cm long.
Baby Rug Care Instructions
Due to the natural lanolin in the lambs’ wool, lambskin is generally self-cleaning. Small stains can be spot cleaned off with a little water mixed with Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo or another detergent which specifies that it is suitable for sheepskin and dabbed with a clean cloth.
Brushing your Baby Rug helps to maintain the wool pile. Use a pet brush, stiff bristled brush or comb and brush in all directions.