Returns & Exchanges
Follow these simple steps to create your return.
1. Complete returns/exchange form
It's important to fill out your return preferences on your return form included in your parcel. Make sure you include the completed form in your parcel when you return it, to expedite your return process.
You can download a return form here
2. Create a label
Download a return shipping label here.
You will need the following to create your label:
- Your Order ID (the delivery number at the top right-hand corner of your delivery note which is inside your parcel)
- The email address used when you placed your order
3. Pack item(s)
Please pack your item(s) in their original packaging, including your completed packing slip/return label. Enclosing a completed returns form will avoid delay when the goods arrive at our warehouse.
4. Post item(s)
Drop your parcel off at your nearest drop off point. You can find where this is when using our return portal. You will receive tracking details when you drop off your parcel.
Once your item(s) are received back at EMU Australia, please allow 1–3 business days for processing. If your return meets the conditions outlined in our returns policy below.
If you requested an exchange, your new order will be created and sent out within 2-3 business days of being received. You will receive an email when your exchange is on its way.
If you requested a refund, we will process the refund within 1–2 business days.
Please do allow 2-7 working days for the funds to show in your account.
The timing varies from bank to bank
All returns must meet 3 simple conditions for a successful return.
1. Item(s) were purchased in the last 30 days from emuaustralia.com (we don’t accept returns from third party online sites or retailers selling EMU Australia product)
2. Item(s) are returned unworn, unmarked and with all the original tags attached
3. Item(s) must be in their original shoe box, which is packed inside a box or satchel to prevent damage
EMU Australia will provide a free exchange if the following qualifiers are met:
- The style was purchased at full price, with no discount applied (products purchased during a site-wide promotion do not qualify for a free exchange).
- Customers’ requests an exchange for a different size in the same style
- Customers’ requests an exchange for a different colour in the same style
- Customers returning one style for a refund, having already purchased a different style as a replacement. Proof of purchase (Order number “UK00….”) of the newly purchased style must be provided before a free returns label is issued.
Free exchanges are only valid for full priced purchases, with no discount applied.
Please note, it's not possible to exchange one style for a different style.
Exchanges are only valid when exchanging for the same style for a different size or colour.
Customers who would like a different style are best to place a new order for the different style and return their original purchase for a refund.
All return shipping costs associated with the return of goods for a refund are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
You are welcome to use whichever courier you see fit to return your purchase.
We do advise to use a tracked service so you can keep an eye on your return.
We are happy to offer a label at the cost of £8 for you to return your purchase with our courier. The label cost will be deducted from your refund on return to our warehouse.
You can download a return shipping label here.
Any original shipping costs are not refundable.
If you request a refund, please allow our warehouse 1–3 days for processing your return.
It will then be given to our finance team who will process the refund within 1–2 days.
Your bank may not reflect the refund for up to 72 hours. The timing varies from bank to bank.
Warranty claims are to be made within 1 year of the order date.
If you believe the boots purchased from emuaustralia.com.au are faulty, please contact EMU customer service via email with the following important information:
1. photo of the entire boot
2. photo of the faulty area of the boot
3. your order number
4. a brief summary of the fault
What's covered by the warranty?
- Straps breaking where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers
What's not covered by the warranty?
- Wear and tear
- Outsoles wearing out
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked or other abnormal wearing incidents
- Cuts, scratches, stains, burns etc
- Shrinkage from over exposure to extreme heat
- Animals chewing or abusing the product
- Excessive stretching
- Fit EMU Australia does not offer a repair service on any products
Need Further Help?
Our customer service team are happy to help. You can email us at email@example.com