The Mannikin is a luxurious slide-style slipper made with natural Australian sheepskin, providing warmth and comfort all day long. The five sheepskin bands across the foot allow easy on and off the entry. You can wear this versatile slipper two ways, as a normal slide or with the top strap around the back of the heel for extra support.
Please consultSize Chart
FREE SHIPPING /
- 100% Australian sheepskin upper
- 100% Australian sheepskin footbed for ultimate comfort
- Breathable sheepskin that naturally wicks away moisture for odourless footwear
- Australian sheepskin keeps feet cool in summer and warm winter
- Lightweight, flexible TPR outsole with wave design for traction and support
- Woolmark Accredited
- Versatile in design, two ways to wear
EMU Australia's Mannikin is an Australian sheepskin slipper featuring colourful rainbow-inspired straps with a natural footbed. The flexible natural rubber outsole provides traction indoors and out, whilst the Australian sheepskin offers comfort and warmth. Sheepskin breathes and naturally wicks away moisture, leaving footwear odourless and your feet perfectly warm in winter and cool summer. The multiple straps keep your feet snug and secure whilst offering easy on/off access. Versatile in design, you can wear this style two ways, as a normal slide or with the top strap around the back of the heel for extra support.