EMU Australia Returns/Exchange Policy – USA
Choosing the perfect product online can be challenging; we’re here to make it easier for you.
Here, at EMU Australia, we’re happy to honour customer purchases with an exchange or refund within 30 days of the original transaction date. This applies to any EMU Australia goods purchased on our official EMU online store - emuaustralia.com
Returns for refunds are shipped at the consumer’s expense.
1. Before Requesting a Return… Please Note:
A. 3rd Party Purchases
- a) Only orders placed through our official EMU Australia website (www.emuaustralia.com) are eligible for returns, exchanges and/or refunds.
- b) Items purchased through retail stores must be returned to the place of purchase for a(n) exchange, refund, or defective claim.
- c) Items purchased through 3rd party websites must be returned to the place of purchase for a(n) exchange, refund, or defective claim.
B. Return Conditions
- a) Any customer wishing for a direct exchange or refund must send back the purchased EMU Australia goods in their original and unworn condition in the original packaging with all tags still attached.
- b) Any products that are returned that do not comply with original condition standards will be sent back to you at your expense.
- c) Any customer wishing for direct exchange or refund must complete the steps detailed below.
- d) All return shipping costs for a refund are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
2. Simple Returns Procedure
*Please read “1. Before Requesting a Return… Please Note:” section of this policy to ensure your goods can be accepted*.
- Step 1. Click here to download, print, and fill out the return form.
- Step 2. Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your RMA Authorization number, return address and free returns label (exchanges for full price items only).
- Step 3. Print out your completed form, issued RMA number, and return label (full price exchanges only).
- Step 4. Repackage the product/s, delivery note and return form in the original EMU Australia packaging; please address your return to:
- Step 5. Once the goods have been received, we will process the exchange or refund.
To avoid any delays with your return process, we ask our customers to ensure all paperwork is completed and included when returning goods to our warehouse.
The return form must include the authorised RMA to be processed.
4. Free Exchanges
*EMU Australia will provide a FREE exchange if one of the following qualifiers are met*:
a.Customers getting a different size in the same style
b.Customers getting a different colour in the same style
c.Customers returning one style for a refund, having already purchased a different style as a replacement.
· Proof of purchase (ex: Customer P.O. number “US00123456”) of the newly purchased style must be provided before a free returns label is issued.
· Exchanges are to be made within 30 days from the order date.
· All exchange requests are only eligible for a direct exchange of the same style originally purchased.
· If you wish to purchase a different style, please place a new order and submit a refund request for the original purchase within 30 days.
· Free exchange-qualifying customers must email email@example.com with their Customer P.O. number (ex: “US00123456”) to receive their free returns label.
· Valid for purchases made on emuaustralia.com only.
· Free exchanges and returns do not apply to sale items
· All return shipping costs for a refund are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
· The original shipping costs are not refundable.
· Please note: if your requested replacement is unavailable, a refund will be issued.
· Refunds requests are to be made within 30 days from the order date
· Refunds made against warranty claims are to be made within 1 year of the order date.
How long will it take to process my return?
· Please allow up to 7 business days from when we receive the returned goods for an exchange or refund to be processed, subject to your bank policy. We don’t offer credits.
· The refund will appear in the bank account/credit card you used to purchase.
6. What if the product is faulty?
· Warranty claims are to be made within 1 year of the order date. Customers who have purchased from our direct channels may place their request with us.
· Third party customers will have to be referred to their third party retailer to process their warranty claim—this applies to refunds and exchanges as well.
· If you believe the boots you received are defective, please contact EMU customer service immediately via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following important information:
- 1. Photo of the entire boot
- 2. Photo of the defective area of the boot
- 3. Your order number
- 4. A brief summary of the defect
Need further help?
Our customer service team are happy to help. You can email them at email@example.com