Simple Return Process
Use the below step-by-step process to access your return label.
Free Exchanges / Paid Returns
A free UPS return label is provided for:
- - Full price items being returned for exchange
You can create and purchase a return label for $9.95 flat rate for:
- - Item being returned for a refund
- - Item purchased as part of a site-wide sale or using a coupon code
- - Sale item
A small number of heavily discounted items may be marked FINAL SALE, in which case they are not eligible for refund or exchange.
All returns must meet 3 simple conditions for a successful return:
- 1. Item was purchased in the last 30 days from emuaustralia.com (we don’t accept returns from third party online sites or retailers selling EMU Australia product)
- 2. Item is returned unworn, unmarked and with all the original tags attached
- 3. Item must be in their original shoe box, which is packed inside a box or satchel
Only one exchange per transaction is permitted.
Please pack your item in the original packaging and to avoid delays in processing your return, include any paperwork / instructions in your return parcel.
Posting Your Item
Drop off your return at any UPS store or authorized UPS drop-off.
You can find UPS locations here
Once your item is received back at EMU Australia, please allow 1–3 business days for processing.
If you requested an exchange, your new order will be created and sent out within 2-3 business days of being received. You will receive an email when your shipment is on its way.
If you requested a refund, we will process the refund within 1–2 business days. Please allow up to 3 additional days for your bank to process and show up on your statement, the timing varies bank to bank.
If you believe the boots you received are defective, please contact EMU customer service immediately via email (email@example.com) with the following important information:
- 1. Photo of the entire boot
- 2. Photo of the defective area of the boot
- 3. Your order number
- 4. A brief summary of the defect
Warranty claims are to be made within 1 year of the order date. Customers who have purchased from our direct channels may place their request with us.
Third party customers will be referred to their third party retailer to process their warranty claim - this applies to refunds and exchanges as well.
Here are the details of warranty coverage:
What’s covered by the warranty?
· Straps breaking where soles are not excessively worn
· Delaminating of sole layers
· Frayed or loose stitching on uppers
What’s not covered by the warranty?
· Wear and tear
· Outsoles wearing out
· Deterioration from water abuse
· Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked or other abnormal wearing incidents
· Cuts, scratches, stains, burns etc
· Shrinkage from over exposure to extreme heat
· Animals chewing or abusing the product
· Excessive stretching
EMU Australia does not offer a repair service on any products
Need further help?
Email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org